Discussion in 'exocad' started by mill3d, Feb 7, 2019.
How can I change the bite to already designed bridge? The new bite is 4mm lower....
Expert mode/ Add Remove. I don't remember, but you may have to edit xml file to have this option.
I have tried this, but the restoration does not move with the changed position of model, it stays the same eg. appart or inside the model...
you have to delete the restauration and adapt it than again
readapt antagonist to new correct and scanned articulated model (visualization mesh)
I just found out that in Valletta I don´t have the option to add bite alignment scan... so what do I have to change in xml?
I think this is the xml edit.
Where do I add it? In wich XML?
Make a copy of the default settings so you have something to go back to.
upload the CAD, and I'll show you our way to fix this easily via TV
The project is here
Great! monday morning I'll post TV info and cell number.
I actually got it done. I added the line to the xml file and the option appeared. So what I had to do was:
1. I imported both upper and lower jaw with new bite registration (I used the same project for scanning in DOF software so the lower jaw was in correct position)
2. Then I aligned both jaws according to new bite.
3. As the restoration was in the correct place, I corrected the margin lines as they were in older position, screw holes were automatically then aligned correctly.
4. I redid the gingiva bottom design and also the whole gingiva design as it was reset.
5. Corrected a bit teeth positions as they needed to be in higher position.
If there is shorter way to do it, I would gladly like to hear about it. For now it seems to me that these steps are required in every possible way. Or if I don´t have to remark the preparation, then the teeth need to be corrected in position as they are in heavy occlusion (when the preparation moves according to the new bite with the work model).
Separate names with a comma.